Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Giving The Patio A New Look- part2

To refresh memories, the first thing I did to my patio was give the little table a new top and get another chair that was on clearance. The next step was to install outdoor blinds I purchased at Lowe's for only $15. This past weekend, my wonderful hubby helped me out with that.

So there it is. The blinds cut down on the morning sun, which streams in through the sliding glass doors into the dining room right in Abby's face usually. The bottom picture kind of gives you an idea of the set up. The sliding glass doors are off to Kyleigh's left. Nate is ready to get more blinds for the other side (off to the right of the picture) to block out our lovely view of the parking lot. Then to add fall plants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment