Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Hair Cut in 2 Years!--Part 2

I did it! I went to The Spa by Mitchell's and got my hair cut! I was so nervous. haha Before I left this morning, I took some before pictures. Since I probably won't ever let my hair get this long again, I decided to measure it. :)






 So, there is the before. Now, time for the dramatic "after".

 We decided short with layers and side swept bangs. I guess you can't really see them from this front view, but they are there. :)


A cute side view.
And a back view.


I can't believe how light my head feels! It feels like my hair is all gone. haha I do really like the new cut and am enjoying the short playfulness of it. Abigail faltered a little in her welcoming me home when I returned. Kyleigh, on the other hand, peeked around the door as she and Gramma came home (Kyleigh spent the night and Nate's parents' house) and didn't come in much past the entryway. It took her a bit to hug me. I understood though...I feel the shock when Nate goes from shaggy to hair to the buzz that he likes best. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new hair. it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm definitely liking it more and more. It'll be nice come summer, too. :)

    ReplyDelete