Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day Before Thanksgiving

    It is the eve of Thanksgiving -- let the baking commence! On the schedule for today: 2 Maple Pumpkin Cheesecakes, 2 loaves of Pumpkin Bread, and something chocolaty if there is time. :) The aromas wafting from the kitchen are intoxicating. It is a sweet maple and pumpkin fragrance. Oh will the cheesecakes make it to dinner tomorrow?? I really can't say for sure. :) 
    As for the rest of the house, Abigail is doing much better today. Her temperature has only reached 99.4 so far and hopefully it won't spike again. It is supposed to be naptime at the moment...and it sounds like one of the little ones has yet to fall asleep. I guess I'm glad that Abby is napping at least.
    This is a lot shorter than I had intended, but I shall return!

No comments:

Post a Comment